- Check Lamp Connector Plug for complete connection.
- Water fouling has shorted lamp connections.
- There is a bad UV Lamp.
- There is a bad Ballast.
This means that the power supply of that specific Ozone Module is no longer drawing power and needs to be replaced. Refer to your owners manual for specifics on replacing an Ozone Module.
There is insufficient flow.
There is no power to the DEL AOP 50 from the Power Source.
Please review the following solutions:
1. No power to the DEL AOP 25 from the power source.
2. Insufficient flow through the DEL AOP 25.
1. The injector is not supplying adequate suction.
2. The tubing is impaired.