Smart Sync™ LED Waterfall Adapter [Video]
The video below shows how to properly install the Smart Sync LED Waterfall adapter. This simple process can be completed with minimal tools and in a short period of time.
IMPORTANT: TRANSFORMER REQUIRED. DO NOT INSTALL DIRECTLY FROM 120V
The Smart Sync™ LED Waterfall Adapter allows the Brilliant Wonders® LED Waterfall to synchronize multiple waterfalls with most major pool automation systems. The easy to install control operates up to 10 linear feet of waterfalls. This creates an atmosphere of beauty and excitement customers expect when they install LED pool lighting.
Pool Automation Intelligence in a Single Adapter
Most Brilliant Wonders LED Products have the “brains” built in the light module. All programming is internal. Brilliant Wonders LED Waterfalls are powered by a thin LED strip, so all of the intelligence is actually external. The good news is there is only one Adapter required for use with your pool automation. Using the Smart Sync Adapter you can select the correct mode for your controls: CMP/J, H and P Styles. The control dial is right on the side so setup is easy.
Check out the infographic below for a quick run-down of Smart Sync Adapter features.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW
- No other CMP control is required. The Smart Sync Adapter is not compatible with the Colorwheel Control
- An LED indicator light is built is for quick syncing reference
- 12VAC transformer is required and should be installed in between the Smart Sync Adapter and any automation or controls
Install in Three Easy Steps
As shown in the video, the Smart Sync Control is easy and simple to set up. Connect waterfalls to the control, and then to a 12VAC pool transformer. The LED Indicator Light will illuminate from within the adapter for reference.
- Strip and Prep LED Wires. Using a wire stripper strip the four LED Waterfall strip wires exposing approximately one inch of each wire. Once the wires are stripped match them to their corresponding colors on the right side of the Smart Sync LED Waterfall Adapter.
- Insert LED Wires. Using a small screwdriver tip to pull back the orange wire clips on the right side of the adapter, insert LED wires from top to bottom: black, green, red, and white. Then, connect the wires for the transformer* on the left side of the adapter.
- Select Lighting Style for Synchronization. Use the flathead screwdriver to turn the blue control dial located on the bottom side of the adapter to desired program: 1 – for CMP/J Style, 2 – for H Style and 3 – for P Style.
*IMPORTANT: TRANSFORMER REQUIRED. DO NOT INSTALL DIRECTLY FROM 120V.
Unlimited Versatility of Smart Sync Technology
As illustrated in the Smart Sync Install Diagram below, all Smart Sync lighting and compatible controls connected to the same transformer will sync correctly. For multiple waterfalls, simply connect at a junction box before the Smart Sync control. For over ten total feet of waterfalls, use multiple Smart Sync controls in parallel, and connect to the same transformer. Other LED lighting can also be installed in parallel to the same transformer.
HELPFUL TECHNICAL REFERENCE ON SMART SYNC™ TECHNOLOGY
OTHER POSTS ON SMART SYNC™ TECHNOLOGY AND BRILLIANT WONDERS® PRODUCTS
Typical LED pool lighting choices are limited by the pool control system. You have to select lighting accessories that are compatible with your main pool controls for everything to work correctly. With Smart Sync, you don’t have to be limited by your choice of pool controls anymore . . .
OUR LIGHTING + YOUR CONTROLS = SMART SYNC™
SIGN UP FOR THE CMP NEWSLETTER FOR THE LATEST UPDATES AND RESOURCES